Monday, June 11, 2007

Goodbye Joe!

This past weekend I went down to visit my family in NJ and see my cousin again before he moves across the country to California. I had a wonderful time! I really love my family! I wish I could go down and see them more often. Although now there are a few less since it seems both of my cousins will now be in California. I guess they are beginning our family's move out of NJ and to the west coast. I'm not sure if Jeremy and I will follow. At times we are tempted but then again at times we're not. I am jealous of my brother though because he is driving with Joe across the country and going to see some really cool sites! Plus I think they are going to see my best friend who lives on in California now so that makes me even more jealous! I just need more than 2 weeks of vacation time. Pray that I get a teaching job!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I am definitely praying you get a teacher job...especially if it means I might get to see you more because of vacation days!! :) Miss ya!