Friday, January 11, 2008

Craziness

Today completes the first full week of school since our Christmas break. Wow it has been a long one! I am the assistant director of the musical (although I think I am really just a babysitter) and we have been busy with practice every night. Also since I am the guidance counselor I had to conduct a meeting for all 11th grade parents to help them help their children get started on the whole college process. Part of me wishes I was going to college again. I had a lot of fun there! =) Tonight Jeremy and I are going to go hang out with our friends. I'm excited because we haven't hung out with them in a long time. Life really does become busy! I do not think we have much planned for the weekend. I know I will be doing laundry for most of the day tomorrow because I have not had a chance to do any this week! I think Jeremy wore the last clean pair of clothes he has today! Poor guy!

We also had weird weather this week! It was 60 degrees! That is crazy for January in Central NY! I must admit that I liked it! Oh we booked our plane tickets for winter break! California here we come! =)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

YAY for your trip to California!! You will have to let me know the dates. I am pretty sure we will still be here...I will update you on the phone soon! Happy Friday!